The Tampa Bay Chapter focuses on creating educational and professional opportunities for the benefit of the chapter and the local community. The overall success and reputation of the chapter in the community and with our members is only achievable through the efforts of our volunteer members. The dedication and commitment of our volunteers enable us to continue to be successful.
We are always in need for volunteers to join our team as the Chapter continues to grow and broaden its services to the member community. You can volunteer through participation on the leadership team or on one of the team committees.
Reasons to Volunteer
- Opportunity to effect change and to initiate improvements
- Personal and professional growth that you will gain by sharing your talents and giving back to the chapter
- Opportunity to work with other professional project managers from many organizations in the Tampa Bay area
- Great social events (dinner meetings, conferences, seminars, certification training, recognition programs, etc.)
- Knowledge that what I am doing will impact professionals and organizations in the greater Tampa Bay area for years to come
- and of course earn PDUs while doing it.
Below are the open PMI Tampa Bay Board positions. Please visit the Officer Responsibilities page to review the descriptions of each position. If you are interested in viewing the Chapter Organization chart, please click here.
- Director of Newsletter
- Director Membership Trends and Research
- Director of Corporate Outreach
- VP of Marketing
- Director of Symposium Marketing
- Director of External Marketing
- Director of Sponsorships
- Director of Marketing Coordination
- Director of Awards and Recognition
- Director of Professional Networking
- Director of Tax, Audit, 501(c)(6) Policiies
Below are the open positions for 2013 Symposium Committee.
- Sponsor Lead
- Sponsor Support
- Logistics Lead
- Logistics Support
- Volunteer Support
- Marketing Lead
- Marketing Support
- Public Relations Lead
- Public Relations Support
- Registration Support
- Materials Lead