The mission of the Tampa Bay PMI Community Outreach program is:
1. to act as a liaison between our Chapter and Non-Profit organizations in the greater Tampa Bay area,
2. to bring awareness of project management and our members’ experience and knowledge to these
3. to provide the opportunity for chapter members to give back to the local community.
We believe that this outreach program, in combination with our Corporate and Academic Outreach programs, provides tremendous opportunities for our members to contribute and grow in our community and challenge and expand their project management and leadership skills, and help those organizations who can most benefit from our assistance.
* Organize a Community Outreach Committee to drive initiatives within the scope of this program
* Identify Non-Profit organizations who would benefit from project management services
* Reach out to and act in a consultant role to those organizations interested in partnering with us
* Mentor these Non-Profits and their project management type activities
* Provide training as needed
For More Information
We welcome your participation and contribution to this major chapter program.